City of El Centro Housing Conditions and Vacant Land Survey
The City of El Centro is soliciting proposals from qualified consultants (firms) to conduct a Housing Conditions and Vacant Land Survey pursuant to Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) requirements.
The Scope of Work includes the following tasks:
- Consultant to develop a survey database format for automated data collection and mapping for collecting the survey background information of the City.
- Consultant to collect data from 2020 U.S. Census and subsequent State Department of Finance annual Housing reports and current City land use data, which will be extracted and used as a baseline for unit type and count.
- Consultant shall work with City staff to identify and compile pertinent documents, maps and data and shall review the available information provided by the City for accuracy and completeness.
- Consultant shall conduct a citywide parcel-by-parcel field survey of the exterior housing structures, site and frontage improvements and vacant parcels.
- Consultant shall prepare a written draft survey report with maps/data and present to City staff for review of accuracy and completeness.
- Consultant shall complete final report and present to City Council and Planning Commission for review.
- Consultant shall submit all documents, tables, graphs, maps etc., in a format for posting on the City’s website.
The full Request for Proposals is available for download on the City’s Planet Bids portal.
Plans & Specifications – Planet Bids