1. Check our online catalog at www.cityofelcentro.org/library
2. Request your items by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 760-337-4565.
3. We will notified that your items are available, call the library during business hours to let them know when you are planning to pick up your materials. Staff will prepare your pickup. (This is important so we can safely get your materials ready)
4. At the time of your appointment, please wait in your car, park your vehicle and call 760-337-4565 to let staff know you have arrived. Tell them your name, last four digits of your Library Card, and description of your vehicle. A staff member will bring your library materials out on a cart in a plastic bag. Remain in your vehicle until staff places the bag on the cart and heads back inside the library.
5. Once the staff member has cleared the area and is socially distant, leave your vehicle and grab your bag.
6. Your account must be in good standing (not blocked due to unpaid fees or lost materials) to use Curbside Pick-Up Service.